Energy and Mining Training Solutions (Hydraskills) provides training in safety awareness with hydraulic plant and equipment.
Our presenters use interactive delivery and multimedia tools to outline necessary Occupational Health and Safety procedures and standards. Employees are trained in hazard analysis and assessment, and are provided with skills and techniques to identify potential risk areas.
Hydraskills' safety courses meet the necessary requirements in the mining and offshore exploration environment. Hydraskills provides safety courses in the following areas:
- Job hazard analysis (JHA)
- Hazard assessment
- Potential risk identification
- Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- High pressure fluid conductor safety
- Accumulator servicing and maintenance
- Shut down and isolation of high pressure hydraulic systems
- ROV high pressure safety